Treasury Brisbane is 100% committed to providing customers with a safe and secure entertainment environment 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The responsible service of alcohol to customers is an integral part of this commitment.
Treasury Brisbane reserves the right to refuse entry to people who are disorderly or are displaying signs of undue intoxication.
- The supply of alcohol is not permitted to underage, disorderly or unduly intoxicated customers
- Underage, disorderly or unduly intoxicated customers are not permitted to consume alcohol whilst on the property
- Entertainment programs encourage customers to have a good time, without overindulging in alcohol
Under the current Queensland Liquor Act, liquor may not be consumed, sold or supplied (given or passed on) to an underage, disorderly or unduly intoxicated person.
Breaches of the Liquor Act may result in the following fines:
- Licensee or Manager; Up to $37,500
- Other individuals, i.e. staff, friends, relatives; Up to $6,000
- Customer who is underage or disorderly; Up to $1,875
If you have any comments or questions, please don't hesitate to contact us on +61 7 3306 8888.