ANNOUNCEMENT - 12 January
We are pleased to announce Treasury Brisbane has reopened. This follows the announcement by the QLD Government, that the Greater Brisbane lockdown restrictions lifted at 6.00pm, 11 January 2021. The safety of our guests and staff is our main priority. On top of our COVIDSafe Site Specific Plans, additional measures will be put in place to ensure your visit is as safe as can be. Click here for more information and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Open daily from 10.00am
APACHE CAT BAR
Friday: 6.00pm - late
Saturday: 12.00pm - late
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and rest.
- Staff reserve the right to refuse entry if you are showing signs of illness.
- Please wash hands regularly and practice good hygiene.
- Please maintain a 1.5m distance from others at all times.
- Guests can order at the bar and then will be required to be seated or leave the bar area.
- If no tables are available in the bar, the team will not be able to serve you.
- Bookings are essential for booth/bottle service
- Pass outs will be available for 10 minutes maximum, your table may be given to the next guest if you don’t return in time.
- Cashless payment is preferred.
Apache Cat Bar
Get your heart racing at Queensland's number 1 wagering destination and pay homage to one of Australia's greatest horses - Apache Cat.
Apache Cat Bar epitomises the true-blue spirit of its sunburnt homeland with a wide selection of beverages showcasing Australian brews in a laid-back atmosphere.