ANNOUNCEMENT - 21 JANUARY
Following the announcement by the QLD Government, the current Greater Brisbane restrictions will relax from 1.00am on Friday, 22 January 2021. To find out what this means for us, please click here for more information.
The safety of our guests and staff remains to be our main priority. Our COVIDSafe Site Specific Plans will ensure your visit to Treasury Brisbane is as safe as can be.
Sunday to Thursday: 12pm to midnight
Friday and Saturday: 12pm to late
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and rest.
- Staff reserve the right to refuse entry if you are showing signs of illness.
- Please wash hands regularly and practice good hygiene.
- Please maintain a 1.5m distance from others at all times.
- Guests can order at the bar and then will be required to be seated or leave the bar area.
- If no tables are available in the bar, the team will not be able to serve you.
- Pass outs will be available for 10 minutes maximum, your table may be given to the next guest if you don’t return in time.
- Cashless payment is preferred.
Located in the heart of the Treasury Casino building, Centre Bar deliver quality drinks and service in a fast and efficient manner.
Centre Bar is the place to unwind, refresh and enjoy company in a hospitable, welcoming setting.