ANNOUNCEMENT - 21 January
Following the announcement by the QLD Government, the current Greater Brisbane restrictions will relax from 1.00am on Friday, 22 January 2021. To find out what this means for us, please click here for more information.
The safety of our guests and staff remains to be our main priority. Our COVIDSafe Site Specific Plans will ensure your visit to Treasury Brisbane is as safe as can be.
Ryan's on the Park is now open 7 days a week.
Bookings are not required, please see trading hours below.
Monday to Friday: 7.00am till late
Saturday and Sunday: 10.00am till late
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and rest.
- Staff reserve the right to refuse entry if you are showing signs of illness.
- Please wash hands regularly and practice good hygiene.
- Please maintain a 1.5m distance from others at all times.
- Seatings are strictly limited to 120 minutes.
- Cashless payment is preferred.
Thank you for understanding, we hope you enjoy your dining experience.
Ryan's On the Park
There are few finer places to unwind than Ryan’s on the Park - Treasury Hotel’s popular lounge bar overlooking Queens Park.
With a five-star breakfast and all-day menu, Ryan's on the Park is the perfect spot for business meetings, leisurely lunches, after-work drinks or catching up with friends.