RE-OPENING FRIDAY 3 JULY
Mei Wei is re-opening Friday 3 July. Bookings are not required, please see trading hours below.
Sunday to Thursday: 12.00pm till 8.00pm
Friday and Saturday: 12.00pm till 10.00pm
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and rest.
- Staff reserve the right to refuse entry if you are showing signs of illness.
- Please wash hands regularly and practice good hygiene.
- Please maintain a 1.5m distance from others at all times.
- 20 guests only permitted per seating.
- Seatings are strictly limited to 120 minutes.
- Cashless payment is preferred.
Thank you for understanding, we hope you enjoy your dining experience.
The hugely popular Mei Wei Dumplings at The Star Gold Coast has now opened a second location at Treasury Brisbane in a newly revamped and atmospheric underground location!
Mei Wei at Treasury Brisbane features a delicious hawker-style Cantonese menu that showcases a collection of signature dishes including barbequed meats like char sui pork, crispy pork belly and crispy duck. The menu also offers quick and delicious appetizers like pot stickers and steamed dumplings, plus tasty noodle dishes and flavour sensations from the wok.
Perfectly positioned at the top of the Queen Street Mall and accessible through a new George Street entrance, Mei Wei at Treasury Brisbane offers Chef Song Yao Su’s authentic Cantonese menu for dine-in or takeaway!
You’re sure to walk away satisfied!