The Perfect Gift for Every Occasion
Treat someone special to The Treasury Brisbane Gift Card which can be used at our collection of award-winning hotels, restaurants, bars, cafes and premium retail partners at Treasury Brisbane!
Click the 'BUY NOW' button below
Gift Cards can be delivered to your choice of address via Express Post for an additional fee.
1. The Treasury Gift Card ("Gift Card") is offered by Treasury (“Treasury, Brisbane”). EFTPOS gift cards are issued by Vii Pty Ltd ABN 83 619 963 263. Digital Prepaid MastercardsÒ are issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited ABN 30 131 436 532 AFSL 404131. Redemption of the Digital Prepaid Mastercard is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Digital Prepaid Mastercard. The terms and conditions applicable to the Digital Prepaid Mastercard can be viewed at treasurybrisbane.com.au/about-us/star-gift-cards
The card will be activated upon purchase at point of sale. Please allow up to 24 hours from time of purchase for funds to be loaded on to the card.
The card is valid from the date of activation. Based on variations of applicable state laws, the expiry period for your card may vary. The relevant expiry period is printed on the back of your card and you can also check the remaining period of use and the card balance here. It is your responsibility to record the date of purchase of the Card.
4. The bearer of an EFTPOS Gift Card may use the Gift Card to make purchases of goods and services at participating outlets at The Star where EFTPOS is available with the exception of tobacco or non-tobacco smoking products. The bearer of a Digital Prepaid Mastercard may use it to make purchases of goods and services at participating outlets at The Star where Mastercard is available with the exception of tobacco or non-tobacco smoking products.
5. The Star outlets where Gift Cards are accepted may change from time to time. Below are the current outlets Gift Cards can be used.
Brisbane: Treasury Brisbane Hotel, Black Hide by Gambaro at Treasury Brisbane, Fat Noodle, Ryan's on the Park, Kitchen at Treasury, LiveWire Bar, Apache Cat Bar and Centre Bar.
6. The Card cannot be used to make transactions that exceed the available balance. For such a transaction you need to pay the difference by another method if the merchant agrees.
7. Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be redeemed for gaming purposes.
8. Any balance which is not redeemed within the validity period may not be redeemed after the expiry date.
9. Lost, damaged or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded.
10. Goods that are purchased solely or in part with a Gift Card may be exchanged or returned subject to the exchange and returns policy of each participating outlet. Any refunds on Card transactions are subject to the policy of the specific merchant. If the Card expires or is revoked before you have spent any funds
resulting from a refund (whether or not the original transaction being refunded was made using the Card) then you will have no access to those funds.
11. The bearer is liable for all transactions on their Gift Card, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by The Star or its employees.
12. In the event of suspected fraud or improper use of a Gift Card, The Star reserves the right to suspend (pending investigation) or cancel any Gift Card.
13. The Star reserves the right to cancel the Gift Card scheme for any reason at any time. In these circumstances, any cards issued prior to the cancellation or revocation will be valid until their expiry date has elapsed,or may be refunded at the sole and absolute discretion of The Star.
When we refer to the Pays, we are referring to Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay and further, when we refer to a Device, we are referring to a mobile phone or wearable device that allows you to store a Card to the Device. Pays availability is subject to your respective Card program sponsor and device capability. Although the Card is Pays enabled, availability of the Pays is contingent upon the card program you have signed-up for. In addition, Cardholders associated with Pays enabled programs must ensure their device is Pays capable. This means your device must have the ability to store the Card and actuate a purchase.
Mastercard is not liable in circumstances where you have other cards stored on your Device for payment and you inadvertently use the Card when using your Device as a payment method. You must ensure that you select the correct card prior to using your Device as a payment method.
Mastercard is not liable for transactions on your Card if your Device security measures are compromised, where you allow others access to, or the means to access your Device or any other circumstances in which you allow others to circumvent the security measures of your Device.