The Perfect Gift for Every Occasion
Share the fun of Brisbane’s ultimate entertainment destination with a Treasury Brisbane Gift Card.
Whether it is a premium dining experience at the award-winning Black Hide by Gambaro, Luke Nguyen's Fat Noodle or spending a night of luxury in one of our five-star hotel rooms, a Treasury Brisbane Gift Card is the perfect gift to spoil a friend, colleague or loved one.
Please note Gift Cards can only be used at the property they were purchased from.
Over the phone
Gift Cards can be delivered to your choice of address via Express Post for an additional fee.
1. The Treasury BrisbaneGift Card ("Gift Card") is offered by Treasury Brisbane.
4. The bearer of a Gift Card may use the Gift Card to make purchases of goods and services at participating outlets at Treasury Brisbane where EFTPOS is available with the exception of tobacco or non-tobacco smoking products.
5. Treasury Brisbane's outlets where Gift Cards are accepted may change from time to time. Currently, you can use Treasury Brisbane Gift Cards at the following:
HOTEL: Treasury Brisbane Hotel;
RESTAURANTS & BARS: Black Hide by Gambaro at Treasury Brisbane, Fat Noodle, Ryan's on the Park, Kitchen at Treasury, LiveWire Bar, Apache Cat Bar, Centre Bar
6. You can check the balance and expiry date of a Gift Card by clicking the "Check Card Balance" link at https://sam.emerchants.com.au/TreasuryBrisbane. The bearer will be required to enter their ‘Account Number’ and ‘PIN’ which is located on the back of the Gift Card to access this information.
7. Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be redeemed for gaming purposes.
8. Any balance which is not redeemed within the validity period may not be redeemed after the expiry date.
9. Lost, damaged or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded.
10. Goods that are purchased solely or in part with a Gift Card may be exchanged or returned subject to the exchange and returns policy of each participating outlet.
11. The bearer is liable for all transactions on their Gift Card, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by Treasury Brisbane or its employees.
12. In the event of suspected fraud or improper use of a Gift Card, Treasury Brisbane reserves the right to suspend (pending investigation) or cancel any Gift Card.
13. Treasury Brisbane reserves the right to cancel the Gift Card scheme for any reason at any time. In these circumstances, any cards issued prior to the cancellation or revocation will be valid until their expiry date has elapsed, or may be refunded at the sole and absolute discretion of The Star.
*Opening late November/early December 2020.